- Organizers and partners
- Conference program
- Speeches of leaders and guests of honor
- Abstracts and Reports 01-07
- Abstracts and Reports 08-19
- Abstracts and Reports 20-31
- Abstracts and Reports 32-42
From 19 to 20 November 2011, the First International Conference of Chinese Image Medicine was held at the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) in Moscow, within this framework it was planned to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Chinese Image Medicine in the territory of Russia. The organization of this event was attended by: the Beijing and American Medical Research Kundawell Institute, the Moscow Public Aid Center "Blagovest", the Moscow Development Institute of Chinese Image Medicine and Wellness Technologies, the International Charitable Fund "Mingtang".
Over 1000 people took part in the celebration, including medical specialists, scientists, psychologists, biologists, specialists of the Chinese Image Medicine, well-known doctors from Russia, China, Great Britain, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova , Kazakhstan and other countries. The delegation of the Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute consisted of fourteen people.
Welcoming speech and congratulations at the conference were made by:
- Belevitskaya Irina - President of the Moscow Development Institute of Chinese Image Medicine and Wellness Technologies;
- Professor Xu Mingtang , Director of the Beijing and American Medical Research "Kundawell" Institute, founder of the Chinese Image Medicine;
- Yury Kazaryan is Vice-President of the International Charitable Foundation ”Public Aid Center Blagovest";
- Evgeny Tertychny is executive Director of the International Charity Fund "Mingtang".
- Elena Bogacheva - Director of the Ukrainian Law School of the Legislation of the Verkhovna Rada Institute of Ukraine, Doctor of Laws;
- Philip Jankowski is a Russian actor and film director;
- Irina Bogushevskaya is a singer, poet, and composer;
- Tamara Martynova is a candidate of technical sciences, the author of books and training disks on the "Zhong Yuan Qigong" system.
- Li Zheng Ji - Professor, General Secretary of the World Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Societies (WFCMS), China;
- Huang Jianin is Under Secretary General;
- Sun Yong Zhang is Professor, Director of the International Cooperation Division of the "All-China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine", China;
- Vladimir Egorov - President of the Russian Professional Medical Association of Traditional Medicine, Russia;
- Sergei Skoblikov - head of the Spiritual and Educational Center "Basargino", Russia.
In his report, General Secretary Li Zheng Ji said that Chinese Image Medicine is the latest universal diagnostic and healing system, created by Professor Xu Mingtang based on the experience of TCM, Western medicine, the theory and methods of modern medical technologies. The methods of the Chinese Image Medicine are trusted and warmly welcomed in all countries of the world. CIM has been rapidly developing in all countries for the last twenty years, making an invaluable contribution for the healthcare all over the world. In conclusion, Li Zheng stressed: "From the very beginning of the history of the internationalization of TCM, the best opportunities for its development have been used, but, often because of different cultural traditions, language and theoretical systems, coupled with the specificity and versatility of the TCM itself, the scientific approach to TCM was not fully appreciated by the modern public. Modernization and internationalization of TCM is still to go long way. Therefore, we sincerely hope that all experts and scientists present at the conference will consider their highest duty to develop medical science and serve the cause of maintaining the nation's health".
Director of the International Cooperation Division of the "All-China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine" - Professor Song Yun Zhang made a presentation: "The Development Importance of the Chinese Image Medicine Bien Chue", in which he told about the origins and history of the development of the Chinese Image Medicine (About the Professor Bien Chue, about the medical skills of Bien Chue) about the characteristics of CIM and TCM. Professor Song Yun Zhang said: "The peculiarity of the Chinese Image Medicine is not only based on its images and theory, but also on information, energy and material unity, and that the disease may exist on these three levels, either on one of them. Chinese Image Medicine has its own unique methods of diagnosing and changing the image. The image can be changed by information, energy and material methods. By changing the image, informational, energy and physical diseases can be cured, and the relationship between these levels can be improved. "He also stressed: "Now there is the Chinese Image Medicine, science has to learn it in a new way; culture must look at it in a new way. We must open the Chinese Image Medicine to the world, develop Eastern medicine and show the charm and brilliance of its wisdom for the benefit of the all mankind health".
Professor Li Deming, representing the Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute, informed the participants of the conference about the results of the development of the Chinese Image Medicine in China, told about the progress achieved since the foundation of the Kundawell institute, introduced the methods used in the Institute, presented new Kundawell developments - food additives "Living Fire" and "Sea King", shared plans and prospects for the development of the Institute.
Experts from different countries took the part in the conference. As a result of the conference, a collection of reports and abstracts was published.
The authors of the reports spoke not only about the successful experience of the clinical use of the Chinese Image Medicine in healing of various diseases, but also about the results of the studies of the Chinese Image Medicine in terms of modern medicine, immunology, bio-medicine, quantum physics , medical psychology. Interesting and informative speeches of delegates were warmly welcomed by colleagues and accompanied by applause.
In the photo: Specialists of the Kundawell Institute Image therapists Yang Guang and Zhang Jianrui held a master class and demonstrated the diagnosis using the methods of Chinese Image Medicine, shared their experience of applying the Chinese Image Medicine.
Director of the Beijing and American Medical Research Kundawell Institute, founder of the Chinese Image Medicine , Professor Xu Mingtang and Mr. Huang Jianin expressed gratitude to the organizers of the conference and presented gifts to Irina Belevitskaya, Tamara Martynova and Sergey Skoblikov.
The Under Secretary-General of the World Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Societies (WFCMS), Mr. Huang Jianin concluded: "This conference was attended by many people, many reports were read with a high academic level and rich content, the conference helped to understand the Chinese Image Medicine by a large number of people, contributed the international development of Chinese Medicine".
Within the framework of the conference, the leaders of the event made official visits:
- Xu Mingtang - Professor, founder of the Chinese Image Medicine;
- Li Zheng Ji - Professor, Secretary-General of the World Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Societies;
- Huang Jianin, the Under Secretary-General;
- Sun Yong Zhang is a Professor, Director of the International cooperation department of the "All-China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine".
- November 19, 2011 with Deputy Minister of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation Skvortsova Veronika Igorevna;
- November 21, 2011 with the Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow for Social Policy Lyudmila Ivanovna Shvetsova.
Issues of development and ways of long-term international cooperation in the field of TCM and CIM were discussed. During the meetings, Professor Xu Mingtang, Professor Li Zheng Ji, Mr. Huang Jianin and Professor Song Yun Zhang met with journalists and gave interviews to the media.
The delegation of the Institute Kundawell together with the honorary guests of the conference visited the Moscow Image Medicine Centers, opened by graduaters of the Kundawell Institute, followers and students of Master Xu Mintang.
After the Conference closing, a gala dinner was held. Friends and colleagues from different countries gathered to celebrate the successful conduct of the Conference and wish the Kundawell Institute further success.
Translated by Elvina