About the seminarChinese Image Medicine (CIM) is a highly effective system of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of many diseases. At the seminar the basic principles and concepts will be explained in details, the basic methods of diagnostics and methods of therapy are going to be examined. The purpose of the seminar: deep educational and medical practices in energy and information medicine. The seminar is conducted by the third-level Image therapist Oleksandra Letiagina.
Oleksandra LetiaginaInstructor of Chinese Image Medicine of the Beijing and American institutes "Kundawell", 3 level Image therapist. Studying Chinese Image Medicine for 12 years and applying it for 9 years in clinical practice. She participated and spoke in six international conferences on Chinese Image Medicine, promoting the CIM in China and abroad. She is a member of Zen Medicine Directors Board under the Shaolin Monastery (this is published in a Facebook-Kundawell publication).
Program of the seminarTheoretical part.
- What is the Chinese Image Medicine. Historical roots and modern direction.
- What is the Image. The origin of the universe. Model of the universe, a model of human.
- The constituent parts of CIM: physical CIM, energy CIM, information CIM, generalizing CIM. Short review.
- Model of diseases, healing model.
- The first information about diagnostic methods in Chinese Image Medicine.
- What is Qi.
- Energy diagnostics by hand.
- Energy diagnostics by pulse.
- What is an energy healing. The most common energy problems.
- Methods of extraction and replenishment of Qi.
- Method of awakening.
- Method of regeneration.
- Complete replacement of bad Qi in the body.
- Regeneration of the heart.
- Healing kidneys.
- Healing intervertebral hernia.
- During the seminar, students will get acquainted and will perform special exercises that develop special abilities for diagnosis and recovery using the methods of Chinese Image Medicine.
Location of the seminarTurkey, Istanbul, Kadikoy.
Клуб Zhong Yuan çigong İstanbul
Mürver Çiçeği Sokak 9
The seminar will be held from September 21 to 23, 2018.
September 21 from 17:00 to 20:00,
September 22 from 11:00 to 18:00,
September 23 from 12:00 to 18:00.
PriceThe participation price is 170 Euro.
A prepayment is required by August 15, 2018.
The number of participants is limited.
Organizer: Marina Ulku