OrganizersBeijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute and Representative of Zhong Yuan Qigong Office in Czech Republic.
Chinese Image MedicineChinese Image Medicine, being an innovative direction in the development of Traditional Chinese Medicine, has its roots in antiquity. At the seminar, students will get acquainted with the basics of unique methods of diagnosis and treatment, as well as with special exercises that develop the capacity for practical use of such methods. More details >>
Zhong Yuan QigongZhong Yuan Qigong, the oldest known Qigong system - is one of the most promising areas of human development. Regular practice allows you to increase vital energy, increase immunity, and therefore, the level of health, prolong active life and youth, display hidden reserves of the body, acquire special abilities and resistance to stressful situations. More details>>
Olga SmirnovaProfessor of Chinese Image Medicine of the Beijing Institute "Kundawell", Image therapist 1st level. Since 1998, she studies Chinese Image Medicine and applies it in her clinical practice. Since 2008 she has been working at the Beijing Medical Research Institute "Kundawell", participating in the study of complex and incurable diseases under the guidance of Professor Xu Mingtang, giving lectures on Chinese Image Medicine and conducting practical classes with students. Repeatedly delivered reports at international conferences, promoting the promotion of CIM in China and abroad. Certified Instructor 1, 2 and 3 levels of Zhong Yuan Qigong with the right to conduct retreats. Detailed information - on the website of the Kundawell Institute.
Program of the CIM SeminarTheoretical part.
- What is the Chinese Image Medicine. Historical roots and modern direction.
- What is the image. About the origin of the universe. Model of the universe, a model of man.
- The constituent parts of CIM: physical CIM, energy CIM, information CIM, generalizing CIM. Short review.
- Model of diseases, treatment model.
- The first information about diagnostic methods in Chinese Image Medicine.
- What is Qi.
- Energy diagnostics by hand.
- Energy diagnostics by pulse .
- What is energy treatment. The most common energy problems.
- Methods of extraction and replenishment of Qi.
- Method of awakening.
- Method of regeneration.
- Complete replacement of bad Qi in the body.
- Regeneration of the heart.
- Treatment of kidneys.
- Treatment of intervertebral hernia.
- During the seminar, students will get acquainted and will perform special exercises that develop special abilities for diagnosis and recovery using the methods of Chinese Image Medicine.
- Examples from the experience of the Image therapist.
ScheduleFrom 8 to 11 November 2018.
08 November (Thursday) at 17:00 - registration.
08 November (Thursday) from 18:00 to 21:00,
09 November (Friday) from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 17:30,
10 November (Saturday) from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 17:30,
11 November (Sunday) from 9:30 to 12:30.
Only 18 hours for training.
Check inPreliminary registration for the seminar is obligatory!
You can register via this link or follow this link.
LocationEtnosvět, Legerova 40, Prague 2.
View the map.
PriceThe price of the seminar is 6000 CZK or 230 EUR.
DirectionsTo get to the venue, please choose a public transport, as there are limited parking facilities in the center. The destination is about 2 minutes walk from the metro station "C" I.P. Pavlova. From the main railway station, you need to drive 2 stops.
Accommodation and foodWithin walking distance of the event venue, there is an inexpensive accommodation: KDM u svaté Ludmily, Francouzská 1/585, Praha 2, at prices of 400-600 CZK per person. Booking a hotel by phone: (+420) 281 865 584, (+420) 602 878 333, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form.
Other hotels within walking distance: www.praguecentre.cz, www.praguecentreplaza.cz, www.ambiancehotel.cz, www.selecthotel.cz, www.hotelgreengarden.cz. You can also find the rooms on www.booking.com. If you need a 10% discount, click on this link.
In the building where the seminar will be held, there is a vegetarian restaurant. Also in this area there are several inexpensive restaurants.
Contact InformationPhone: (+420) 728694999, P.Kochlík