Dear friends!Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute announces admission to the group on the health improvement program. You can improve your health and enjoy sightseeing of the capital of China.
Wellness program will be held
- from 27 March to 16 April 2017
- from 24 April to 14 May 2017
- from 22 May to 11 June 2017
- from 12 June to 02 July 2017
- from 04 September to 24 September 2017
- from 02 October to 22 October 2017
- from 06 November to 26 November 2017
The goal of the programThe goal of the program is to improve the quality of life of the participants and research the causes and methods of curing various diseases. We invite people with any type of diseases.
List of issues that are most effectively solved by the methods of Chinese Image Medicine
- chronic bronchitis, asthma
- chronic inflammation of the prostate gland
- chronic inflammation of the kidneys
- intervertebral hernia in different parts of the vertebral column
- short-term cessation of breathing during sleep
- inflammation of reproductive organs
- uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts
- male and female infertility
- chronic diseases of the stomach and intestines
- Crohn's disease
- a variety of eye diseases
- high blood pressure
- change of the state of cardiac muscle after a heart attack
- coronary heart disease
- insufficient blood supply to the brain
- arrhythmia and bradycardia
- hearing loss
- muscular dystrophy
- a variety of diseases of the nervous system
Health improvement program includes diagnosis and treatment methods of Chinese Image Medicine and Traditional Chinese medicine under the supervision of Professor Xu Mingtang and with the participation of leading specialists of Kundawell Institute.
We invite people who are suffering from various diseases, regardless of age.
For Zhong Yuan Qigong practitioners there is a discount of 20% of the program cost. To get the discount you need to show a "certificate of completion by the system Zhong Yuan Qigong."
The length of program: 3 weeks.
The program offers
- Sessions of diagnosis with professor of Chinese Image Medicine.
- Course of treatments, conducted by Chinese Image Medicine experts (19 days).
- Sessions with TCM specialists: pulse diagnosis sessions and sessions with specialists appointed according to individual indications: Chinese Tuina massage / acupuncture / cans / gouache / moxibustion.
- Morning exercises.
- Evening meditation and Zhong Yuan Qigong practice.
- Lectures and practical classes with recommendations on diet, lifestyle and methods of self-regulation.
- Excursions to Beijing most famous historical and cultural attractions.
The program feeThe program fee: 21,000 RMB.
For Zhong Yuan Qigong practitioners: 16,800 RMB.
The price of the program includes: diagnosis and treatment, payment for the drugs of Kundawell prescribed during the program, 3 meals a day, transportation, entertainment on weekends.
Living expenses: Double room in Beijing (at Kundawell Institute) - 200 yuan per day. If there are rooms available, you can stay in single room (400 yuan per day).
Option: accommodation in "Botai" hotel (5 minutes walk from Kundawell) 180 yuan per night for a room. You can stay in the room with another participant of our program and split the fee.
You can also choose any other hotel to stay in Beijing.
Flight tickets, visa and accommodation, fees for the drugs prescribed after the program are paid by the participants of the wellness program by themselves and are not included into the cost of the wellness program.
Benefits of the program
- The rational use of time of the participants.
- Providing a full package of services: diagnosis, effective wellness treatments, specialized training sessions (lectures, exercises, meditation), meals, entertainment and cultural program in Beijing.
- The cost of the health improvement program is 3-4 times lower compared with the personal research program at Kundawell Institute.
Registration of participantsRegistration of participants: email@example.com
The number of participants is limited.
For more information, please use e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org