About the organizationChinese Image Medicine Association of the Czech Republic was established in February 2018. It currently has 58 members..
- Development and promotion of Chinese Image Medicine in the Czech Republic;
- Researching the effects of Chinese Image Medicine methods and data acquisition of therapeutic results;
- Connecting and supporting Chinese Image Medicine therapists;
- Organization of Chinese Image Medicine seminars;
- Conveying the information from the Kundawell Institute in Beijing;
- International cooperation with other Chinese Image Medicine associations;
- Communicating and making connections with doctors and other therapists.
- Researching the effects of Chinese Image Medicine methods and creating a database of relevant data on successful healing of clients with various diseases;
- Establishing the Chinese Image Medicine and ZYQ Centres in Prague and other cities;
- Organization of regular meetings of Chinese Image Medicine therapists;
- Creating conditions for the work of Chinese Image Medicine therapists;
- Collaboration with doctors, therapists of TCM and also therapists of other alternative methods;
- Providing consultations to doctors, Chinese Image Medicine therapists and therapists of other alternative methods;
- Promotion of Chinese Image Medicine methods regarding all activities of the individual members of the Association;
- Organizing lectures and practical demonstrations of Chinese Image Medicine methods for both general and professional public;
- Supporting education and organizing Chinese Image Medicine seminars;
- Creating a website and other information materials on Chinese Image Medicine in Czech and English;
- Participation of representatives of the Association at international Chinese Image Medicine conferences;
- Publication of information from the Kundawell Institute in Beijing and other Chinese Image Medicine associations.
MembershipA member of the association may be any natural or legal person. Membership is voluntary and is formed by filling in an application form and paying the membership fee.
ContactsCommittee members: Monika Kunovska, Petr Kochlik, Halina Jakimenko.
Address: Lidečská 137/3, 155 21 Praha 5
Phone: +420 733 580 776
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com