An intensive workshop of Chinese Image Medicine is planned on behalf of Kundawell - Beijing Medical Research Institute, from 5-7.8 (basic course) and (upgrade) 8-9.8.2022 in the city of Kristiansand, Nor. The classes will be conducted by a second-level Image medicine therapeutic specialist Martin Jura.
Martin Jura has been a Chinese Image Medicine therapist since 2012, he is a certified 2nd level therapist, granted by ZYQ Grand Master Xu Mingtang, with permission to teach Chinese Image Medicine (CIM) worldwide. Martin received knowledge and healing methods of CIM directly from the Grand Master.
For more info: www.image-medicine.com
Program of CIM seminarTheoretic part:
- What is Image medicine and history of CIM
- What is image, model of life, human and universe
- Introducing TCM and energy, life and spirit
- Model of deseases, and heathy model
- First time mentioned image medicine in methods of TCM
- What is Qi
- Energy diagnostics with the palms
- Energy diagnose by pulse
- What is energy healing, how to collect and work with Qi
- What is bad and good Qi
- Methods of waking up Qi and regeneration of body
- Mantry and self regulation
- Regeneration of organs: heart, kidneys, spine
- Mantras - how to use and work with them and its meanings
- What is image and how to develop inner vision
- Practical exercices to upgrade abilities to see, feel and heal
- Few general methods how to heal several deseases – most important general combinations
OrganizatorAdress: Dvergsnesveien 361, Kristiansand, Norway
tel: Patrick Lebrun, tel.: +47 465 26 397
Tourism is important in Kristiansand, and the summer season is the most popular for tourists. Kristiansand Zoo and Amusement park is the largest zoo in Norway. It receives over 900,000 visitors every year. Markens Street is the main pedestrian street in downtown Kristiansand. Bystranda is a city beach located in Kvadraturen; in addition, Hamresanden beach is the longest beach in Kristiansand. Hamresanden Camping is a popular family camp during the summer season. The city hosts a free concert in downtown Kristiansand once every week in the summer. Outside the city is the industry park Sørlandsparken, which has Sørlandssenteret, the largest mall in Norway.
ScheduleDates: 5.08.22 - 9.08.22
Friday 5.08 - from 17:00 to 20:00
Saturday 6.08 - Tuesday 9.08 – from 09:00 to 18:00
• 09:00 – 12:00 practice
• 12:00 – 13:00 lunch
• 13:00 – 15:00 practice
• 15:00 – 18:00 meditation and practice for abbilities
RegistrationPrice for the each seminar: 350,- euro
Both seminars -10% discount
Seminar participants will recieve certificate of completion
Regisration is required!
Booking in advance is essential!!